Fifth Floor Reservations
Tues. - Thur.
5:30pm - 9:30pm
Fri. - Sat.
5:30pm - 10:00pm
Mon. - Sat.
5:00pm - Close
Available for Private Events
Fifth Floor Restaurant
Sun. - Mon.
12 Fourth Street
Within the Hotel Palomar
Privacy & Legal | Your CA Privacy Rights
Sustainable, Environmentally Responsible Cuisine
||Providing our guests an exceptional dining experience AND being truly committed to our environmental and social responsibilities are not mutually exclusive aspirations. In fact, our EarthCare practices ensure that both our guests and the world we live in benefit. Our eco-friendly actions include the most fundamental, such as recycling, to steadfastly using only those ingredients that will not harm the earth when they reach the landfill. Our dedication translates directly to the table in flavorful dishes of the highest quality and integrity.|
Here are just some of the ways we participate:
- Our menu features seasonal organic and local San Francisco
- All kitchen grease and excess cooking oils are recycled into
- We have an in-house filtration system and sells liters of the in-house filtered Natura® Water in order to eliminate selling bottled water.
- All beef is source-verified 100% Angus and tested to be BSE-free.
- When selecting seafood, Chef David adheres to the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch program standards.
- Our wine list includes superb organic and biodynamic selections.
- We use low-flow dishwashing spray valves and faucet aerators in bathrooms and hand-wash stations.
- We use only biodegradable detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Energy efficient lighting is used in kitchen areas, and low-energy LED lighting is used for all exit lights.
- We strive to recycle all paper, cardboard, glass, wood, plastic and aluminum products, and do not use Styrofoam for any purpose.
- All take-out containers and utensils are biodegradable and made from unbleached, recycled content.